Haworthia Cymbiformis - Succulent - Farm Direct
- Name: Haworthia Cymbiformis 水晶掌
- Size: 2.5''
- Grower: Local
- Light: Bright, indirect light
- Water: During the summer season, water Haworthia Retusa generously and evenly. Make sure to allow the soil to dry completely between watering. During the winter season, decrease the amount of water to once a month. Make sure there is no amount of water gathered around the rosette.
- Temperature: 5~35℃ Don’t keep them in drafty areas, or areas with air conditioner and open window as cold air may causes the leaves to drop. Never expose to frost.
- Pests and Diseases: No insect pests or diseases are known to severely attack this plant.