Orostachys boehmeri - Succulent - Farm Direct
- Name: Orostachys boehmeri (Chinese Dunce Cap) 子持莲华
- Size: 2.5''
- Grower: Local
- Light: Light sun, semi shade, to 50% shade is a comfortable range.
- Water: Allow the soil to dry out between watering from spring to autumn, and reduce during winter dormancy.
- Temperature: 5~35℃ Succulents can be grown outside in the summer in containers but must be brought inside over the winter.
- Pests and Diseases: Watch for mealybugs, especially on indoor plants. If you notice the pests, usually evidenced by a waxy, cottony substance, pick them off carefully with a toothpick or spray the plants lightly with isopropyl alcohol or insecticidal soap.