Portulacaria afra foliis-variegatis - Succulent - Farm Direct
- Name: Portulacaria afra foliis-variegatis 雅乐之舞
- Size: 2.5''
- Grower: Local
- Light: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Water: It’s best to use the “soak and dry” method, and allow the soil to dry out completely between waterings. Portulacaria afra needs less frequent watering during its dormancy period.Because the leaves on Portulacaria afra are so thin, it can handle more frequent waterings than other succulents.
- Temperature: 5~30℃ Don’t keep them in drafty areas, or areas with air conditioner and open window as cold air may causes the leaves to drop. Never expose to frost.
- Pests and Diseases: No insect pests or diseases are known to severely attack this plant.