Sedum morganianum 'Burrito' - Succulent - Farm Direct
- Name: Sedum morganianum 'Burrito' 新玉坠
- Size: 2.5''
- Grower: Local
- Light: Full sun to partial shade
- Water: It's best to use the “soak and dry” method, and allow the soil to dry out completely between waterings. Make sure to allow the soil to dry completely between watering. During the winter season, decrease the amount of water to once a month. Make sure there is no amount of water gathered around the rosette.
- Temperature: 5~30℃ Don’t keep them in drafty areas, or areas with air conditioner and open window as cold air may causes the leaves to drop. Never expose to frost.
- Pests and Diseases: No insect pests or diseases are known to severely attack this plant.