Senecio Rowleyanus ‘String Of Pearls’ - Succulent - Farm Direct
- Name: Senecio Rowleyanus ‘String Of Pearls’ 翡翠珠
- Size: 2.5‘'
- Grower: Import
- Light: Indirect light, if they’re outdoor they like shaded area with some morning direct light or bright indirect light, if they’re indoor they like to be near the window with strong natural light.
- Water: String of Pearls are very sensitive to overwatering, so make sure that you give them just enough water. Recommended amount is once every two weeks. One tip to make sure you don't overwater your plant is to check if the soil is half an inch (1.2cm) dry before the next water. During winter time, cut back watering to once per month.
- Temperature: 10~30℃ Don’t keep them in drafty areas, or areas with air conditioner and open window as cold air may causes the leaves to drop. Never expose to frost.
- Pests and Diseases: No insect pests or diseases are known to severely attack this plant.